Signs for Every Special Occasion
We offer displays with different characters, themes and messages for any special occasion. Surprise your loved one, friend, family, coworker, or anyone with a yard full of 20-25 of these fun characters surrounding a text sign.
The message on the sign is fully customizable. Create your own message or personalize one of ours with name/age.
- So many candles - So little cake Happy Birthday!
- Notify AARP! It's Matt’s birthday!
- Cheryl’s not old - She's youthfully challenged!
- Beth isn't aging - she’s increasing in value!
- Vicki’s 50??? I demand a recount!
- Ted’s wild oats turned out to be shredded wheat!
- You’re not old, you’re chronologically gifted!
- 40 is just 21 with 19 years of extra experience!
- 50 is 5 perfect 1Os! Happy Birthday!
- 39 Again? Talk about recycling!
- You are how old? You look so life-like!
- Young at Heart - Older everywhere else!
- Fifty years old, one owner, needs parts, make offer!
- It's not about age, it's about attitude!
- Bada boom bada bing, Mark is doing the 50 thing!
- Imagine if it were in dog years! Happy 50th Birthday!
- Holy cow Mark is 50 now! Happy Birthday!
- Dave, don't have a cow! You re only 40! Happy Birthday!
- Beth, We are mooooved by your 40th birthday!
- Mooos Flash! It's Jerry’s 30th birthday!
- Mark is over the hill and out to pasture - Happy Birthday!
- Terri is an udder year older! Happy Birthday!
- We herd Michael is out to pasture at 55! Happy Birthday!
- Your 53 Bob! Party till the cows come home!
- Cindy you don't look calf your age!
- We flew in for Jordan’s 5th Birthday!
- Flocks of love on your 25th birthday!
- Feather you like it or not, it's your 40th birthday!
- The gang's all here for Joe’s 80th Birthday!
- Happy Bird-Day Stacey!
- Amy’s still flying high at 35! Happy Birthday!
- Dave, Happy Birthday you old Bird!
- We're tickled pink to hear you are 15 today! Happy B-day!
- A little birdie told us you're 7 today, Jordyn!
- Smile! It's your birthday!
- We wanted to start your birthday off with a Smile!
- We're grinning ear-to-ear cause Max’s 20th birthday is here!
- David may be 60, but not yet extinct! Happy Birthday!
- Welcome to Geriatric Park, Roger! Happy Birthday!
- To someone born in the Ice Ages! Happy Birthday Deb!
- 14,600 days old, but not yet extinct! Happy Birthday grandpa!
- Always idolized, now fossilized! Gerald is 90! Happy Birthday!
- Our dad is a blast from the past! Happy Father's Day!
- No Bones about it! You're the best!
- We hope you have a Dino-Mite birthday!
- George Here lies your youth! Happy 50th Birthday!
- Tomb It may Concern – Jordan is 54!
- Getting old beats the alternative! Happy Birthday!
- It's better to be over the hill than under it! Happy Birthday!
- A moment of silence for Gary’s youth. He’s 40! Happy Birthday!
- Hi Ho, Hi Ho, over the hill Jonah goes! Happy 39th Birthday!
Over-the-hill Road Signs
- All roads lead Matt over the hill! Happy Birthday!
- Gary’s youth screeched to a halt! Happy Birthday!
- Mary is 57 and still stopping traffic!
- Bob’s youth sped right past him!
- Ewe is how old? Happy Birthday!
- I love ewe! Happy Birthday! (or Happy Anniversary)
- Happy 55th Birthday Chris, you old crow!
- We're circling for Brandi’s 57th Birthday!
- Something to crow about Maddy is 40 today!
- You honk, We'll flap for Susan’s 50th birthday!
- Flocks of love on your 30th birthday Jane!
- The Tassel was worth the hassle! Congratulations, Taylor!
- Jump & Shout! Kevin is finally out!
- Isn't it cool? Maddie has graduated high school! Class of 2020!
- You made it, you did it, now let's celebrate it, Joe!
- Happy Graduation, Brittney! Class of 2020!
- Look out world hear she comes! Class of 2021!
- Hotter by one degree! Congratulations, Ally!
- Nevertheless, she persisted. Happy Graduation, Caroline!